- I've forgotten my password, what should I do?
- Please go to the login page to reset your password. Enter your username or e-mail address into the textbox, and then click "Forgot Password". The system will send an email to your e-mail address to reset your password
- When I try to log in, I get an error saying "Your User ID and Password are not in our database."
- Your username and password are case-sensitive and consist of letters and numbers. If you experience problems logging onto the system, try to copy and paste your username and password into the correct text boxes.
- I have followed the instructions on the FAQ but am still experiencing a problem, what should I do?
All contact information can be found on the Contact page on our site.
If you are having technical problems accessing information in your online learning account, contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.Technical support is available Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays) from 8:30 a.m. . 4:30 p.m. CST. If contacting technical support during business hours, you will be contacted within 3 hours of your enquiry. If you are contacting technical support after business hours, then you will be contacted within 3 hours of the next business day. If your email enquiry is not answered within 3 business hours, please contact us by phone to ensure we received your email.
Questions regarding your assignments or course can be sent to the instructors.
Registration inquiries can be emailed to Lori Keiboer at email@example.com.
- My specific problem is not listed, what should I do?
- Please report the problem you encountered to us. You can find our contact information on the Contact Us page